Your Property Investment Specialist
Buying an Investment Property?
Wanting to grow your Property Portfolio?
More and more Australians are choosing property investment as an avenue for wealth generation. When you decide to invest in property, there are many things to consider, including how to find the right property for you, calculating cash flows, taking various tax implications into account, and the costs of buying, selling and managing the property. For your property investment to successfully grow your wealth, it’s essential to have a property investment specialist with the right experience and knowledge to help you make it happen. That’s where BTACS comes in.
Here at BTACS, we are property investment specialists, as all our Directors are successful investors themselves. We provide invaluable advice to you based on our vast experience in dealing with different stages of the property investment process. The combined plethora of knowledge amongst our Directors in the property investment market means that you can take on your present and future endeavours with confidence. You can also rest assured that we don’t only have the wisdom and knowhow to make your investment a success – we also have the passion, commitment, and genuine desire to assist you in achieving your financial goals.
Why you should talk to us before buying an investment property
There are many things to consider when buying an investment property such as:
- Ownership Structure –
– Should you have 100% ownership, 50/50 between you and your spouse or some other proportion?
– Should you hold the property as Joint Tenants or Tenants in Common?
– Should you own the property in your own name, in a Company or in a Trust?
- Asset Protection –
– How can you protect your investment property against creditors?
- Tax Implications –
– What can you claim as a tax deduction?
– What records do you need to keep and for how long?
– What is tax depreciation and how do you claim it?
– Do you have to pay Land Tax , Stamp Duty and Capital Gains Tax (CGT)?
– How do you minimise or even avoid these taxes?
- Funding –
– Will your property be positively or negatively geared?
– Should you pay cash for the deposit or borrow all the money?
– Can you redraw money from your home loan?
– Should your loan be Fixed or Variable?
– When should you use an Offset Account?
– Should your loan be Interest Only or should you be paying Principle and Interest?
- Investment Property Budget – BTACS can prepare an Investment Property Budget so that you know if your property will make you money or not.
- PAYG Withholding Variation – BTACS can prepare and lodge a PAYG Withholding Variation Form with the ATO, so that you can better manage your cash flow, by claiming your tax deductions from your investment property each week in your pay packet.
Get all your questions answered. Please call us on 07 3391 6444 to discuss how we can help you get it right. Click here to get in touch and make an appointment to see us today.
What Our Clients Say
“Once again Adam’s knowledge and professionalism does put your mind at rest. He understood my situation regarding investment properties and was able to guide me to gain the best return possible.”